Fog

Thursday, February 12


I'm an early bird by anybodies standards. In fact it's been a long since running joke amongst my friends and family that I never slept when I was a baby and I still don't sleep much now i'm in my twenties. Saying this, it isn't uncommon to find me at early hours of the morning wandering around outside with the dog. 

It doesn't always do me well to be such a non existent sleeper, i'm impossible to share a bed with, i jiffle about and don't stop talking until the other person drifts off, but perhaps the best thing about this trait of mine, is that when you wake up early and find that the world is covered in a layer of fog, you get to enjoy this perfect stillness when it feels like the only person in the world who is awake.


0 note(s)..:

Post a Comment

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger