Touring the city

Wednesday, July 30


I'm not one for cities. They're far too crowed, the air is suffocating and rows of grey, dismal skyscrapers are not my idea of a great view, but Bath is something quite special. It doesn't have that concrete jungle feeling, It's covered in history and architecture. There isn't a grey office block in sight and it reminds me of the nicer areas of London on a smaller and more pleasant scale. 

I got to play at being a proper tourist while we wandered the streets in search of little shops and classic Bath landmarks. The hills may have had me out of breath and realising just how much I love Lincolnshire's flat grounds, but this cosy city in the middle of a crater stole my heart just a little.

0 note(s)..:

Post a Comment

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger