Weekend Scenes

Wednesday, June 18


It's my birthWEEK! Why have a birthDAY when you can have a birthWEEK.

On Sunday morning i was woken with a cup of tea and birthday presents. Grizzle restrained himself from opening them for me for all of 10 seconds, before his jealously got the better of him and he just had to help me. I was taken for a wonderful meal at The George in Stamford on Saturday evening to celebrate. My favourite place to eat delicious food, get dressed up and enjoy an evening of wine and gluttony. 

The rest of my weekend was spent riding the horses. I rode one of the mares on Morris's yard on Saturday and tried to teach her how to leg yield properly. I think with some good schooling she'll be a good little madam. I also worked on my jumping and did some oxers and mini courses with the eventer at my trainers yard. I tell you, heaven is in a saddle. 

I've got so many exciting things happening this week. I'm taking a few days off work and heading to Lincolnshire show. I'm also heading off to the #lincsblogmeet on Saturday, I'm excited to meet some new people. I'm also trying to sort my birthday present to myself out, I'm on the hunt for a new car, which is both exciting and the most stressful thing ever! 

14 note(s)..:

  1. Happy birthday sweet lady. I'll have to remember this birthWEEK thing :P

    Jenny | sunny sweet pea xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good thing! Just a day is never enough nowadays! xx

      Delete
  2. Happy birthWEEK to you - it is totally a thing. Hope you've had a fantastic one!
    Love that Grizzle helped you do the prezzies, it's practically law in our house to have the pooches involved in everything!
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! God don't these dogs in our lives get treated like royalty! Presents even when it's not their birthdays! I seriously don't remember the last time i just had one birthDAY xx

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday :) It's mine on Monday so I'm taking full advantage of the week too - hope you enjoy the rest of your celebrations
    Grace xXx
    theartofwandering.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Happy birthday for Monday :) That's my brothers birthday too! xx

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthweek! Hope you have a wonderful rest of our week and good luck with the car hunt. Lovely photos as ever :)

    Beccy ~ Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you on the car hunt! I need some good luck with it at the moment haha! xx

      Delete
  5. Happy BirthWEEK! So far it looks like a really lovely way to celebrate and I hope it continues well for you. You deserve to be spoiled x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthweek :D
    I am exactly the same, i spread it out as long as possible x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthweek! I don't think I'm ever going to get over how adorable Grizzle is! That zoomed in picture of him in this post is too cute!x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! Don't worry i still haven't got over how cute he is :) ha! x

      Delete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger