Three: A Dogs Life

Friday, June 6


Last Sunday in Lincolnshire, the weather was glorious. It was so warm infact that I ran out to buy  a paddling pool. I thought Grizzle would love it, since he can't get enough of the lakes and dirty water. However.. these photos display his attempts to retrieve rings from the clean paddling pool water. Dirty pond water, dive right in and play. A paddling pool of clean water, would have done anything to not get in it. 

I threw him in it in the end and he ran round the garden like a mad man before he figured that it was actually quite fun. 

Happy Friday.

6 note(s)..:

  1. yep, what a life he has :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. It really did make me chuckle - so funny! Hope he's been enjoying it this weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw what a gorgeous dog. Is he a Border Terrier. Looks like a fun time for all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Grizzle is too cute! My dog Leo loves the water, in fact I swear he would find water in the desert! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, I can't believe I missed this!!! Look at his gorgeous little reluctant face.
    Glad he loved it in the end. I bought one for mine, at the moment they still think it's the world's biggest drinking bowl and actually scratch to be allowed outside for a drink! I plonked Betty in once, she stood there frozen and then went completely bonkers. It's completely ridiculous, they're the most water baby ish dogs you've ever known. Maybe Grizzle can come and show them how it's done!
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! He was adamant he wasn't going in, even though he would stand on the side and let the water soak him anyway. Strange dog! That sounds like Grizzle when you hose him down. Stands there like he's been shot then legs it like a loon! God two spannys and a terrier running around! Can you imagine the carnage?

      Delete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger