52 Lists // Twenty Three

Monday, June 2


1. Make plans for my birthday.
2. Visit friends in far off places.
3. Take Grizzle to Norfolk for a few days. 
4. Let go of anything that I have held onto through the year. 
5. Believe in myself more. 
6. Make more time for my yoga.
7. Read many, many more books. 
8. Meet fantastic, like-minded people.
9. Know that everything happens how it is meant too. 
10. Book a holiday abroad. 
11. Make room in my wardrobe. 
12. Only focus my energy on what makes me happy. 
13. Throw a garden party. 
14. Perfect my BBQ skills. 
15. Get some more of my photos printed off. 
16. Enjoy myself!
17. Drink more Pimms.
18. Go on day trips. 
19. Swim outdoors. 
20. Take Morris out on the cross country. 
21. Take a night hike. 
22. Make the most of this beautiful place, while the weather will allow us too.

3 note(s)..:

  1. Sounds like the perfect summer. It seems to me as though I spend the majority of my time daydreaming about summer - there's just something about those lovely warm evenings when the sun doesn't set until 10pm, I can't wait!

    Anna xx | The Girl In The Moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhhh another summer to do list!
    And I guess as we are now in June, all these things are now legit things :)
    I will happily tag along to every single one of these delights
    x x x
    {The Lobster & Me}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i know its June but is it to late to start your 52 lists? This summer list looks fab.:) could you email me your list prompts at all. My email is shazzarob@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger