52 Lists // Twenty Six

Monday, June 23



1. Country air.
2. Wonderful, trustworthy, happy people. 
3. Puppy hugs.
4. Feel good music.
5. Summer evenings. 
6. Joy and Laughter.
7. A good glass of wine. 
8. Days lost to the sea. 
9. A sturdy pair of walking boots. 
10. The sound of galloping hooves.
11. Bubble baths after a long day. 
12. Quite spots for meditation.
13. A perfectly cooked piece of steak. 
14. Horse shows.
15. Open air parties. 
16. Love, love, love. 
17. To be humble and grateful for everything. 

5 note(s)..:

  1. Such a lovely post and what beautiful life essentials!

    Beccy ~ Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just posted mine over on http://www.fatfrocks.com/2014/06/52-lists-list-your-life-essentials.html. I do wish I had a bath to soak in after a long day, I miss bubble baths.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely list! Mm yum, a perfectly cooked steak... I know what we're going to have to have this week!

    Gemma x
    Whisky & Woodsmoke

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's strange to think there are things that are essential to our lives, but thinking about it, I found a number of things when writing my list that I would hate to live without,

    Anna xx | The Girl In The Moon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect!

    poundingyounghearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger