Weekend Scenes

Tuesday, May 13


My weekend can be summed up like this- horses, dogs, more horses, food, rain, more dogs, mud, food and more food. 

This weekend was one of those glorious weekends you know you'll always remember. You'll always remember the feeling you had. Once I had returned home I was mixed with sadness and giddiness at how wonderful it had all been. 

I drove for 4 hours, hitting every type of weather the English climate could throw at me. Spent a total of 70 miles on motor ways with one turning in the middle, navigated my way with 5 scraps of paper telling me roundabouts and exit numbers, and stopped twice for the loo, but it was all apart of the adventure and I wouldn't have changed a thing, because once I arrived I was greeted with hugs and doggy cuddles, riding and beautiful countryside. Ate my body weight in food and got soaked in downpours. 

I've returned home with a serious dint in my bank account, a head full of memories and a happy wave that I'm going to continue to ride for as long as I possibly can. Sometimes in life you have those truly amazing weekends, and this was certainly one of them. 

10 note(s)..:

  1. This sounds like a fantastic weekend! Beautiful photos

    Beccy // Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fantastic and I'm thoroughly jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Badminton? I watched the cross-country at the weekend on TV, looked like most people had a tough time of the course! Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep it sure is, it was horrendous for them, every other person got eliminated or withdrew. I wouldn't have wanted to be out there, that's for sure!

      Delete
  4. Amen to that.
    These are the kind of memories that you'll cherish forever
    x x x
    {The Lobster & Me}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puppies, ponies, men in bowlers and plastic ponchos - looks bloody marvellous. And as always your photos are stunning.
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it was fantastic!! Thank you Michelle :) xx

      Delete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger