Weekend Scenes

Tuesday, May 6


This bank holiday flew by in a blur, I think partly because I am simply so excited about this week instead. Grizzle and I went on walks to the woods, paddled in the lake and ran around the garden. I scared myself silly on fair rides in my local town, and questioned my sanity when i stepped foot on a ride that made me practically black out from the speed. 

The sun was gloriously warm and at one point I was down to shorts and a vest, not for long, mind you, but it happened. I spent my Saturday taking Morris on a few jumps and finishing with a bit or bareback riding. He seemed to visibly relax once he was being worked without a saddle, so i may continue to ride him like that until his back starts to feel a bit better. 

In two days time i will packing up my little car and making the three hour drive to see my wonderful friend and attend Badminton horse trails. A full four days of horses, girl talk, doggy cuddles and pimms picnics. I couldn't be more excited if I tried. 

Oh.. and one more thing. I put out a little tweet the other day about this, but, if you like my blog i would be honered if you would nominate it for The Best Lifestyle Blog at the cosmo blog awards. You can do so here. Obviously there will so many great lifestyle blogs much bigger than my own, but if you want to nominate then that's the link. 

12 note(s)..:

  1. What a gorgeous looking weekend. Grizzle is such a cutie.

    I hope you have a fabulous time at Badminton x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gemma, i'm sure i will, i'm so excited for it.
      x

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great weekend. I love the photo of Grizzle with a flower on his head. He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, thank you! That's my favourite photo of him at the moment.

      Delete
  3. Grizzle is just the cutest dog!!! And those ducklings are just so sweet .Hope you have a lovely week!

    Alice xx | The Cup and Saucer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice. He is a bit of a sweetheart i must admit! ;) Ha! xx

      Delete
  4. Oh my, that image of Grizzle with his eyes closed is making me feel so happy! I hope you havea fab time at the horse trials x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Ah i know, isn't it fantastic! x

      Delete
  5. You captured the shake!!! The wet dog shake is my favourite thing in the world! Gorgeous shots as always and Grizzle seems to enjoy being prettied up a little!
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still amazed i got that shake haha! He certainly looked like a princess ;) haha! xx

      Delete
  6. You are my weekly dose of countryside heaven :)
    Thank you kindly for keeping me sane, here in this city surrounded by noise and madness
    x x x
    {The Lobster & Me}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all Ibbs! I'm glad you enjoy visiting here :)

      xxx

      Delete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger