The golden hour

Thursday, May 29


The golden hour is possible one of my favourite things about the summer. There is something so much more special about wandering around when the long evening sky turns golden and the temperate dips, just a tad, so you have to put on a light cardigan. 

These photos were taken one evening last week, just before the sunny days turned wet again. Grizzle and I wandered aimlessly around the lake, watching all the life that is happening there at the moment. We have so many baby ducks and geese swimming around with their parents at the moment, and the fishermen are out in full force, sitting outside their log cabins while wives read books quietly behind them and enjoy the summer light.  

15 note(s)..:

  1. So beautiful
    These pictures just make me feel peaceful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos Em. It's my favourite time of the year right now.

    Jenny | sunny sweet pea xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too, I would quite happily live in this season all year round. xx

      Delete
  3. That looks like a gorgeous evening, I love the light at that part of the day and when the sun is just coming up (that's the one I see more often than not!)
    Yet more gorgeous shots from you Em
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks M! Sunrise is another good time of the day, although i don't mind missing that one every now and again ;) xx

      Delete
  4. i agree. this time always makes me fall in love with the world again and again. lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just gives such a new feel to a place, all over again doesn't it. x

      Delete
  5. Lovely. We don't have much of a countryside in San Diego, but I love to walk around the parks, lakes, & nature whenever I can. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you. I would be doing the same :)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful photos, it really is such a lovely time of the day x

    Sarah// A Sunday Smile

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the golden hour too, it's so very special.
    And the fact that you have to wait patiently all day to be rewarded with this magic light :)
    x x x
    {The Lobster & Me}

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger