Badminton Horse Trails (3)

Friday, May 23


These are the second instalment of photographs from cross country day. I take so many photos i really don't know how people manage to get posts with just 5 pictures on. But never mind, I'm sure if you like it here you're used to it. 

 ..so where was i? Oh yeah, it rained. In fact it rained so much people where walking on a tilt. Luckily by this time, we had walked the entire course and sat back to watch some people finishing up, done a lap of the food tents, again, and decided we could call it a day. 

We had an amazing time wandering round, spotting eventers we knew and enjoying the glimpses of sunshine inbetween it all. I always love the atmosphere at places like this, no matter what the weather, everyone is here for the same reason and i find that pretty fantastic. 

8 note(s)..:

  1. oh wow. i wish i could ride a horse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a man suited in proper riding gear, haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, just wonderful, wonderful photos. Despite the rain, I hope you had a lovely time.

    Beccy // Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, these photos are just amazing! I couldnt stop making involuntary oohing and aaahing noises. At my desk.
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger