Around me

Friday, May 2


I took these photos a few weeks ago and completely forgot about them until now. My house sits between fields, across the back fields there is a river and over the front is a full blown lake. On sunny evenings it's nice to just pack up a picnic blanket, a book and the dog and take a walk down to either one and just sit. Sit and read or watch the sun set. Drink in the calmness after a busy day and relax in the evening sunshine. 

I'm hoping for some nice weather for the next few weeks, because i have some lovely things planned. Next week i'm only at work for two days before i go away, so i'm going to try and schedule some posts over the weekend for you all. I've had some lovely new followers lately and i'm so filled with joy that so many of visit here. Have an amazing bank holiday everyone. 

6 note(s)..:

  1. Lovely pictures! And enjoy your time away x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! I intend too :) xx

      Delete
  2. This looks so lovely, makes me wish I was back at the home in the countryside, and not in the city.
    Great photos. :)

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear, glad you enjoy the photographs :) x

      Delete
  3. Did Grizzle resist those ducks? So very tempting!
    Beautiful shots as always lovely lady.
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He tried with all his might to resist them. Luckily the bank was fairly high and i shot him a warning tone so he stayed put! Thank you M, always love your comments!
      xxx

      Delete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger