52 lists // twenty

Monday, May 12



1. The time on holiday when I was a child and my mother told me to sink my toes deep into the sand and breathe in the moment. We stood and stared out to the sea and felt the world around us. To this day I can still feel the wet sand under my feet as the tide lapped around us. 
2. The day Grizzles breeder brought him to see us, he trotted over to me as I sat on the floor and pawed at me with his big puppy feet, climbed on my lap and nibbled my hand. He's been mine ever since.
3. Staying at the villa in the south of France, goats wandered around the cobbles, trees were climbed, and we swam in the open air until it got dark. One morning we fished a frog from the pool and the boys dared each other to kiss it and see what happened. We had to drive miles through the mountains to get to civilisation, but we wouldn't have had it any other way. 
4. The week we went camping in the lakes. We ate the best chicken ever at the local pub, I learnt to knee-board and we messed around on the floats behind the boat. Our little camp site was in a clearing and looked like something out of lost. Even when it rained it didn't seem to bother a soul, and everyone went about their days just as they had before. 
5. The year we spent nearly every weekend in the summer in Norfolk, exploring new places and enjoying our second home. The beaches, the fields, the friends and the sunshine, it was all amazing and I had never been more convinced that it is where I belong than any other time in my life. 
6. This weekend, because of great new friends, beautiful landscapes, amazing memories, moments I will forever remember and the start of many more amazing times ahead. 

Previous Lists

5 note(s)..:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I love the little details that make these moments so vivid!
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely list! I Especially like the first one! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your list is gorgeous! You paint a picture of some really wonderful memories. I've been terribly hopeless at doing these lately but here is my list for this week http://croissantdeconfiture.wordpress.com/2014/05/15/52-lists-moments-i-will-always-remember/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your list is gorgeous! You paint a picture of some really wonderful memories. I've been terribly hopeless at doing these lately but here is my list for this week http://croissantdeconfiture.wordpress.com/2014/05/15/52-lists-moments-i-will-always-remember/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so nice to reflect on moments like these, and it sounds like you have some great memories! It's been a pretty busy week for me so I've only just managed to write mine, but I loved writing this week's list!

    Anna xx | The Girl In The Moon

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger