52 Lists // Twenty One

Monday, May 19



1. Life outside London - I adore Michelles blog! Every post she writes is so real and fun, it's like reading a letter from a friend instead of a generic blog post to a stranger. I love hearing about her life and her beautiful pups. I can only imagine the fun Grizzle would have if he ever met her pair, jumping about and barking galore! 
2. Sunny sweet pea - Jenny is a completely wonderful human. Her photography is beautiful, and her posts are always engaging. I've personally had a fair bit of interaction with Jenny away from just the comments on her blog and she really is the most lovely person. Her blog about her life in Norfolk is like my mental holiday experience. 
3. Cider with Rosie - I've been a fan of Rosie's blog for as long as I can remember, her humble little life with the happiest pup and lovely man make me smile & I was genuinely thrilled to hear of her engagement. Her photos are always lovely and her writing is in such a casual and funny manner that her blog is a pleasure to read. 
4. The Lobster & Me - I love Ibbs blog! She always seems to be off doing something amazingly fun with a smile on her face, and i love that! I look out for Ibbs posts every time i log into bloglovin because i know they're guaranteed to brighten up my mood. 
5. Nishaantishu - Freyas blog is another one i always look out for posts on. Her photography is stunning. I love reading about her travel experiences and her lovely life on the way to wifehood. She seems like such a humble and lovely person, plus she likes horses too, so she's a good one in my book. 

Previous Lists

12 note(s)..:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I am always on the look out for new blogs, and hadn't come across The Lobster & Me before - it's a lovely blog!

    Beccy // Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a lovely girl, i'm glad you like her blog :)

      Delete
  2. Literally every blog on here is new to me, thanks for sharing.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless your cotton socks :)
    I absolutely love your countryside posts- such a happy positive life
    x x x
    {The Lobster & Me}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how positive this week's list is. Thank you! It's a shame when bloggers turn on each other as it can be such a friendly community.

    This list was so enjoyable to write and your blog is definitely on my list as I love reading it: http://www.whiskyandwoodsmoke.com/2014/05/52-lists-blogs-i-love-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gemma i'm glad you like it! All in it together! :)

      Delete
  5. Such wonderful blogs! I love sharing blog love, I think it's really nice to find new blogs this way and let people know how great theirs are, I've just written mine, such a lovely list to write,

    Anna xx | The Girl In The Moon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you, this is very sweet. And what everyone else said - it's lovely to be lovely, especially when we're all in it together. On that note, your little webby spot it glorious!!
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Michelle. Well your blog definitely deserved a mention :)

      Delete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger