Weekend Scenes

Tuesday, April 29


This post should maybe have been called 'what happens when your dog goes digging in the lake'. We took Griz for a long walk round the lakes on Sunday and he became fascinated with trying to dig in the reeds. The one time i leave my camera on the side and it's typical that i find so many things i needed my camera for! 

To tell you the truth i was a bit rubbish on the camera front this weekend. I don't really know what happened to be honest, but never mind. These photos of Grizzle back yard bath and the after effects will make up for it. Look at that face! 

2 note(s)..:

  1. I started this post and wanted to be the kitty in the sunshine. Then I carried on and became all consumed by Grizzle; that pooch has some of the best facial expressions I've ever. seen. I'm very familiar with the post-bath-pooch-joy but have never seen it captured so beautifully!!
    Leaving this spot with a huge smile now, thank you Em :o)
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a certified cat lady, but I would love to have a dog like a Grizzle. He looks like such a fun-loving pup!

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger