Weekend Scenes

Wednesday, April 16


When the sun shines in England there really is no place I would rather be. I've fell gloriously back into the long, light evenings. Longer dog walks after work. Weekends spent with the doors permanently left open. Riding in t-shirts and the possibility that the years first BBQ is just around the corner.

That angelic little horse face up there is one of Morris's stable mates. I got the pleasure of riding her this weekend because a friend of mine was having a lesson on her and she was quite frankly, taking the piss. She annoyed me so much that I got on her and rode her myself! I ended up riding with a whip either side of her and my fingers killed my the end of it, but she soon learned her manners and worked wonderfully (for her) in the end. 

My life at the moment is all about making plans for the summer. I have some really exciting things coming up next month that i simply can't wait for. Lets hope the sunshine sticks around from now until next Autumn shall we! 

20 note(s)..:

  1. Aw those sunglasses on Grizzle! He looks like he should be sat on a beach checking out the dogs passing by haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! He does you're right! He's a good sport bless him :)

      Delete
  2. Aw Grizzle. He's so cool :)

    Jenny | sunny sweet pea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pictures Ema!! Those cows look like they're standing guard outside a nightclub!
    And Grizzle looks handsome as ever.
    Hurrah for warm sunshine and blue skies and short sleeves.
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All hail the sunshine! The cows were eyeing Grizzle up while he barked at them to move haha!
      xx

      Delete
  4. I absolutely adore your blog, I read it every day. Your pictures are just fantastic! Your dog is quite a looker! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! That's so sweet of you and absolutely amazing :) xx

      Delete
  5. I completely agree- when the sun is shining, England is the only place I want to be (and coming from someone who lives in Wales, that's a big thing to say :P ) And I so hope it sticks around until October now!
    I'm very impressed by your horsewomanship by the way- just jumping on and taking charge? Impressive!!

    Alice xx | The Cup and Saucer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I get so angry when I know a horse is taking the mick of someone who isn't so confident. She's just the certain horse who wont respond if your aids aren't perfect and you get after her lol. Wales is such a beautiful place though in it's own right too! You lucky thing getting to travel between the two. xx

      Delete
  6. I love all your pictures, especially how they're all so artsy and in the middle of them all is your dog rocking a pair of sunglasses ;)x

    http://libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! That comment literally made my day! x

      Delete
  7. That picture of Grizzle in sunglasses made me belly laugh...he's such a cutie! Being a city girl, I love your blog so much - its like an escape to the country without leaving my house :) Maybe I'll get there for a cottage break soon!

    Grace
    xXx
    theartofwandering.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear it made you laugh! :) That's such a lovely thing to say, I'm actually in your neck of the woods in a few weeks, it's funny what a change of perspective can do :) xxx

      Delete
  8. Love these pictures, they're so full of spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful images - fingers crossed that the sunshine continues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fingers, toes and everything else! :)

      Delete
  10. Agreed, It's under rated but I blame the lack of sun.
    I am always surprised by how cute cows can look and how large they are haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find them so funny, they always seem to be besotted with Grizzle.

      Delete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger