This & That

Friday, April 25

Notes from the (past few) weeks..

These daffodils - for making great impromptu and free gifts for people when i need them most.


These candles - because they helped create the most relaxing little atmosphere while watching movies, reading a book or generally meditating. 


This vintage chest - because I stumbled upon it at a recent car boot sale and managed to get a great deal from the seller. It's now being used as a coffee table in the garden room. 


This collection of books and magazines - because i only walked into Asda while I waited for my car to be washed and came out with a whole load of new reading material. 


These eggs - because these are the real Easter eggs of the year. Nature does such a better job at creating pretty coloured eggs than what we can do with chocolate, plus these make cakes, so they win. 


What else:
1. Jenny Rudall re-tweeted and replied to me. Proud moment right there. 
2. Rosie & her lovely man got engaged and we are all swooning over the proposal
3. It's only 2 weeks until Badminton horse trails. 
4. I have a new camera lens on order.
5. Morris's legs are playing him up again and it breaks my heart. 

Previous this & thats 

6 note(s)..:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE that old suitcase and the fact you've already found a use for it :) I bet it makes a lovely coffee table too!
    x x x
    {The Lobster & Me}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a very lucky find! It needs a bit of love giving to it but at the moment i kind of like the fact that it oozes history and looks lovely and tattered from it's many adventures :) xxx

      Delete
  2. You still have daffodils?! I wish we did, they all seemed to come and go in the blink of an eye this year. That chest is AMAZING, and the candle image is stunning. Have a lovely weekend!

    Alice xx | The Cup and Saucer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many of them have died off now, but we got a fair few late bloomers so some are still going strong. Thanks Alice, i'm really chuffed with finding that chest. You too my lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'll just come move in?! ou make everything sound so lovely and warming, I need to steal your style - and what great chest! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely post, your photography is amazing Emma :) So happy I found your blog!

    hannah bee xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger