Easter Weekend Scenes

Thursday, April 24


The bank holiday went far too quickly if you ask me. The Lincolnshire weather was a bit hit and miss at times but when the sun did appear i spent my time firmly fixed outside. For easter Sunday we had a family gathering, i cooked roast beef with all the trimmings and baked cakes for everyone. Easter is a bit like Christmas for me, only it's better because the sun is usually out and the after dinner walk isn't quite so nippy. The lakes near my house were filled with visitors, caravans and motor homes popped up everywhere and the normally fairly deserted lakes were scattered with fisherman. 

On Saturday i headed off down to Norfolk for the day to meet some friends. We took Grizzle for a long walk and then finished the evening off with a BBQ. The next few weekends are filled with exciting plans for me. I'm headed off to spend time with friends, both new and old, filled with horses and drinks and dancing the nights away. I have a very good feeling that this year is going to bring some great things my way and i'm so looking forward to finding out what they are! 

10 note(s)..:

  1. I love that stripy tin and your roast dinner looks epic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from Joules. Also i was pretty proud of the dinner, it tasted awesome, even if i do say so myself! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Your pictures are just so beautiful. Always.
    And some positive thinking about the year ahead is never a bad thing!
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! It looks like you've had a great easter weekend :) I love the fact that spring is finally here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was pretty wonderful. :) xx

      Delete
  4. This is hands down the most picture perfect easter weekend Em!
    Everything from the wee chicks on the dinner table, to the rushes, grizzle looking all tired and cute, the epic roast....all oozeing relaxed happiness x x x
    {The Lobster & Me}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Ibbs! Always make me feel so happy when i get lovely comments like this :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Love the floral tin and the photos by the lake; all looks lovely :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some gorgeous pictures :) your cats adorable x

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger