52 lists // eighteen

Monday, April 28



1. Build my beautiful dream house in the countryside.
2. Complete with stable block, outdoor arena and cross country track.
3. Buy a quint little cottage in Norfolk for weekends away.
4. Buy my three dreams cars. 
5. Pay off my mothers mortgage. 
6. Get Grizzle some brothers and sisters. 
7. Get Morris some stable buddies.
8. Visit all the countries I have always wanted too. 
9. Buy a horse lorry and caravan. 
10. Pay for all the changes my mother wants to make to our house. 
11. Set up and run my own yard. 
12. Carry on living my life the way I do. 

Previous Lists

5 note(s)..:

  1. Number 12 sums it all up. You're super xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here here :) money shouldn't change how we live our lives x x

      Delete
  2. It's so nice to daydream like this, if only it could happen, of course I might be in with more of a chance of winning the lottery if I actually entered it! I think I'm going to write my list up in a couple of days.

    Anna xx | The Girl In The Moon

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great list. So many things that I would do too! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger