words

Monday, March 17

As you may have noticed i haven't been very 'present' on my blog the last few weeks. At first it was my lack of internet connection (something i wasn't expecting) and then it has just been busy plans with moving and now unfortunately, recovering. I wont go into details here but i basically had a bad fall from one the racers and ended up being kicked as i landed and damaged my spine, again. So, I've had a bit of a set back in my plans and have been delicately padding around trying to recover. 

Now though i have things a little more organised and should be around again. I would also like to say thank you to everyone for being so patient. I'll be able to email you all with the 52 Lists project again now and i should be back to posting fairly normally, it was a lovely surprise to see so many new comments awaiting my approval when i logged back in this morning, so i'm very happy you have stuck around. 

I'm slowly but surely getting back to walking and moving like normal and i'm itching to get back into the saddle more than anything in this world, but for now i'm catching up with everyone's blogs and putting some posts together for my own. 

4 note(s)..:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been hurt. I wish you a speedy recovery xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. Slowly but surely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Sorry to hear about your fall! Thoughts are with you!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger