52 Lists // Ten

Monday, March 3



1. Give myself more credit for my achievements. 
2. Make time to pamper myself.
3. Treat my body to more meditation.
4. Read books i really love. 
5. Don't sweat the small stuff. 

Previous Lists

4 note(s)..:

  1. This is one of those lists I think we all need to make from time to time.

    ~ K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Em - I really needed this little pick me up today
    x x x
    {The Lobster & Me}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this list :) It's just so calming and revolves solely around you. I don't think many people take time to actually appreciate themselves and look after themselves properly so I hope it works for you! :) xox

    theeventsofeve.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice list, I particularly like the one about reading books you love. That definitely always makes me feel happier and therefore nicer to myself.

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger