North Norfolk Railway

Thursday, February 27











The trains in north Norfolk are as a part of the place as the sea. The north Norfolk railway has also played a big part in my adventures here too, a friend of ours works on these trains and he speaks about them with as much passion as i do when someone mentions anything to do with horses. Because of this i've seen how hard these people work and just how covered in coal they are once they return from a hard and long days work. If you're ever in the North Norfolk area, i suggest you take a trip. The cabins are beautifully oldy worldy and every year they hold a beer festival so you can sit and drink all day on the train. It doesn't get much better. 

3 note(s)..:

  1. Lovely photos, this reminds me of something out of The Railway Children. I feel like I should be wearing a flouncy white dress and waving to the trains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lived in Norfolk all my life and to my shame, have only ever been once when I was 10 despite loving steam trains and anything of a vintage nature. I must rectify this as soon as possible, it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos - bring back memories of visiting my grandparents in North Yorkshire and spending the day on the railway. Looks like you had beautiful weather too!

    Jenny xx

    ramblingsofajaffacat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger