A few weekend scenes

Wednesday, February 19









I should maybe have called this post Sunday scenes instead since it seemed to be the only day i got my camera out. I spent my valentines day at Edan Hall day spa, followed by a cinema date in the evening. I'm not really one for a massive Valentines celebration, i find it all a little forced and cliché so i opted out of the fancy meal and instead went  to see Leo do his thing in Wolf of Wall Street. Saturday was insanely windy and trying to ride in storms like that got incredibly tricky. Morris was having none of it and we spent most of the time going sideways and trying to stay away from anything that moved. 

This weekend i'm headed off to Norfolk so i did very grown up things to prepare for it. Checked my cars oil, cleaned her out, bought new oil when i realised i didn't have any left, you know, grown up things. I also did some slightly less grown up things, drove with the roof down and a million layers on, updated my ipod for the trip, dipped my feet in the lake with Grizzle to test how cold it was. 

I have a week of baking and packing ahead of me. Does anyone else get so excited for trips away that it takes you a week to organise everything? I can't wait to be back in Norfolk for a few days before i head off to Newmarket. It's going to be a good week. 

10 note(s)..:

  1. That first photo is so precious, what a handsome fella! (definitely looks like a chap...) Have a lovely time in Norfolk - a week of packing and baking sounds perfect. I hope you and Grizzle have a wonderful week.

    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep he's a fella :) The curled up little one is the girl. Thank you sweetie, i'm so looking forward to it! xx

      Delete
  2. Loved the last photo of you with Grizzle snoozing by your side - so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We like to spend Sunday nights like this :) Candles and puppy dreams.

      Delete
  3. Love your photos! I'm normally a cat person, but oh your sweet scruffy dog is sooo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! He is adorable, i'm very lucky to have him :)

      Delete
  4. Your Ginger cat is gorgeous! He reminds me of Martin, the huge ginger tom we had growing up.

    I was born and grew up in Norfolk so am very jealous you're heading that way this weekend. I now live up in Newcastle so don't get home as often as I should :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a pretty handsome chap, he's the kind of cat who attacks your legs for no reason though, definitely tom cat mentality!
      Oh you should make a trip back! I would have loved to have grown up there :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. Your pets are the cutest, lovely photos :)

    Sophie
    http://what-sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger