52 Lists // Nine

Monday, February 24



1. I'm a good listener. 
2. I can make pretty awesome cakes.
3. I'm a good friend.
4. I offer some great advise.
5. I'm passionate about what i love. 
6. I'm a kind, friendly and thoughtful person. 
7. I'm fiercely protective over those i care for. 
8. I'll bring wine and cookies to cheer you up. 
9. My dogs pretty amazing and i'll let you pet him. 

2 note(s)..:

  1. Have a great week!

    http://nothyacinthbouquet.blogspot.com/2014/02/52-lists.html

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like a pretty ace person to be friends with judging by your best qualities :)

    I found this list so hard to compile. Easy to list hundreds of bad qualities...but good ones? Crazy hard.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger