Weekend Scenes

Tuesday, January 14

















I'm becoming increasingly aware that i don't have many weekends left until i leave on my new adventure. I have 7 weekends left and the thought of leaving my best friend to start my new life is starting to worry me. I made a to do list of everything i want to do before i leave the other day and i know that it's just going to fly by in an instant. It might be a cruel twist of fate to happen now, but i've actually met and become very close to some new people here and it's going to be very hard to leave them too. I keep telling myself that if they aren't meant to be in my life then they will stay there even when i leave, so i'll see. 

This weekend i awoke on Sunday morning to the first real batch of frost i have seen. I poured myself one too many cups of tea, woke up slowly and then bundled up to take Grizzle for a walk before the sunshine melted all the frost away. I spent Friday night having a movie marathon with my mum in our onesies' and Saturday was whittled away at the stables before a midnight drive to see the stars.

I'm really enjoying my time around here before i head off but trying to make the most of every second is the hardest part to focus on. I know i'm doing the right thing for me, but it's the biggest decision i have ever had to make. 

12 note(s)..:

  1. That cow milk jug is crazy cute! How lovely to have your tea on a tray in the mornings :)
    I'm still sending positive vibes your way, you send more restful and calm nowadays - I do hope things are on the up for you.
    Also, such beautiful country morning snaps, I feel like I am out walking Grizzle with you
    Big love from Brum
    x x x
    {The Lobster & Me}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it from a little shop in Norfolk along with a cow butter tray. I adore it :) The trays where an impulse by from the Laura Ashley sale but i'm so glad i bought them because it's now my favourite thing to do on a Sunday morning. Thank you so much. Things are calmer and more positive for me at the moment so i'm grateful for the vibes :) I sometimes wish i could take everyone on my morning walks with me!xx

      Delete
  2. It does sound hard to leave somewhere that you really love but it will make the coming back for visits even more special. Enjoy all these lovely moments over the next few weeks. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does make it hard but i have to remember the reason i set out for this adventure in the first place and my head centers itself again.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos, seriously adore the cow milk jug! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was so glad i stumbled across it!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous photos as always. And they'll help you remember the best bits of home whilst off on your adventure. Beautiful.
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love looking back at the old photos on here.. It's like flicking through a photo album :)

      Delete
  5. Great pics! Love a crisp walk on the weekend! Xx

    http://sandrasayswhynot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such beautiful photos - thank you for sharing them :)

    Jenny xx

    ramblingsofajaffacat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger