This & That

Friday, January 31

Notes from this week..

this little guy // for making even the most frustrating days a little better
these roses // for only just wilting after four weeks
this app // for supplying me with calming sounds whenever i need them
these epsom salts // for helping heal my sore knee

What else..
1. I'm so glad this week is over. 
2. To find out more about epsom salts, take a look.
3. I've been practising a lot of yoga.
4. and updating my pinterest board to prove it.

Previous this & thats 

1 note(s)..:

  1. Pets really do help to make gloomy days easier, don't they.
    I'm so glad this week and January is over - it's been a long one.
    Have a good weekend - hope your knee feels better soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger