this and that

Friday, January 24

Notes from this week..

this early morning light patch // for brightening up my Sunday morning. 

this tea making space // for providing me with my morning/afternoon/evening cuppa.
this kitchen door // because it reminds me of home.
this moon // for still being there at that time of day.
these two best friends // because exploring in the paddock is their favourite. 

What else:
1. This is the first this and that i've done this year. 
2. I've developed cold in my kidneys this week, which with my spine, renders me useless. 
3. I have 6 weeks left here and i'm so excited about everything. 
4. The 52 lists project has been a bigger success than i ever dreamt it would, thank you.
5. My bloglovin has exploded with new followers, also thank you. 

Previous this and thats.



10 note(s)..:

  1. That ginger kitty is so darn cute (I have a cat lady weakness for ginger kitties). I hope your feeling better soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is cute, when he wants to be, other times he is the type of cat who attacks your legs on the stairs. It's a good job we love him. :)

      Delete
  2. I really am enjoying the Lists Project - thank you so much.
    Hope you get well soon and can get out and enjoy those blue skies! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're enjoying it! Thank you i hope so too.

      xx

      Delete
  3. No, thank you Ema for such a lovely blog! Xx

    http://sandrasayswhynot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, I love your photos especially the moon one and the tea set. I hope you have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the blanket shown in your first photos. Do you mind sharing where it's from?
    Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course. This one is from Cath Kidson if i remember correctly. I bought it just before Christmas.

      Delete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger