Ciao 2013 - Happy New Year

Thursday, January 2



































Before i begin i must apologise. I planned a few posts on my schedule for while i took a break over Christmas and i very much wanted to get this post up before now. Living in the middle of nowhere with storms most days meant my internet connection was completely down. I've also realised that my usb card reader has broken and i'm currently waiting for another before i can get any of the photos i took over the break onto my computer.Which means i may be adding a few more photos to this post when i do. Luckily all this will be sorted by next week :) 

This year, for lack of a better sentence, kicked my ass! Big time! 2013 was definitely the year of change. Some times change is a good thing.. but my year seemed to consist of more bad changes than good.. However, a firm believer in 'Everything happens for a reason', I firmly believe the things that changed not only my life but me as a person, in 2013 were to set up this new year. 

I have never been happier to send off a year before. I did so with my absolute best friend, who has pulled me through everything this year, in an alcohol haze. We danced the night away in the city and saw in the new year in style. I hope you all had a fantastic New years and an even better year this year! Thank you all so much for reading this little virtual scrap book of mine and i hope you stick around for the big adventures that await us all in 2014!!

Happy New Year - Love Ema & Grizzle! (Who saw in the New year in his dreams being looked after by my mum and her friend!) 

5 note(s)..:

  1. Wow, snap. 2013 was a massive kick up the arse for me too. My first comment of 2014 was "Thank f**k that year's over!".

    Here's to an exciting and door opening 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures!

    I hope 2014 is a lovely year for you where everything begins to come back together for you.

    Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics Ema, each one makes me fall a little bit more in love with the countryside!
    A new year, a fresh start, fingers crossed this one will be the best yet, you never know what's ahead!
    Emily xx
    My Ginger Bread Journey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures containing lovely memories. It looks like a fantastic year! Hope 2014 is even better! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pictures, especially the riding ones! I think this year I need to get more pictures of me riding up on my blog again. :)
    Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger