52 Lists // Two

Tuesday, January 7


1. The day i got my new job.
2. The day i realised who was really there for me.
3. The day we moved into our new house.
4. The moment Grizzle got the all clear from the vets.
5. All the moments spent with my mum in her new life.
6. The day i spent on Weybourne beach on my own. 

9 note(s)..:

  1. I know last year wasn't your best year but those moments sound truly special. I love the idea of this week's list as it is so important to remember the good things. Getting time to spend with your Mum is so important, isn't it? I didn't get to spend as much time as I'd like with my family last year and I'm determined I will see them more this year.

    My favourite moments of 2013 are over at www.whiskyandwoodsmoke.com

    Gemma x

    P.s. I'm very happy Grizzle got the all clear. Here's to a happy and healthy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lists are so simple and beautiful :) Looking forward to writing mine for this week

    Sophie
    http://what-sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sound like truly lovely days and special for lots of genuine reasons.
    I'm looking forward to writing mine on Friday - it's something to look forward to after doing after the first week back at school. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hearing everyone else's lists. I feel like this weeks list is kind of the landmarks/ the big moments of last year. Or that's how I've played it. Here is mine:
    http://appreciatetheday45.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/52-lists-two.html

    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your list again sweet! Here's mine if you're interested: My Favourite Moments of 2013

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really lovely idea! It's fun to remember all the best things that have happened to is rather than just wishing the old year away.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of landmarks there...jobs and houses - I hope you continue to enjoy them this year and make more wonderful memories! Here is my list for the week: http://theartofwandering.blogspot.com/2014/01/52-lists-list-your-favourite-moments-of.html

    Love Grace
    from Amble. (theartofwandering.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your list is fabulous. I went a bit wild with mine! http://croissantdeconfiture.wordpress.com/2014/01/13/52-lists-best-moments-of-2013/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mine is a little long but guess that's all good! http://www.vintagecelebrations.co.uk/2014/01/crafts-creation-photo-life-round-up.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger