52 Lists // four

Monday, January 20



1. Long dog walks in the countryside.
2. The sound of my mother singing to the radio in the kitchen.
3. Grizzle running around with some random teddy.
4. Cups of tea from my favourite mugs. 
5. Saturday morning hustle in the most calmest of ways.
6. Friends visiting from near and far. 
7. Long summer days with the horses. 
8. Being surrounded by my photographs. 
9. Sitting on my open window ledge. 
10. Drifting off to sleep with Grizzle on my bed. 

Previous Lists 

4 note(s)..:

  1. Oh Ema, your list reminded me of home despite being your home (did that make sense?) ... It made me think of summer, and being warm inside whilst it rains. Just a nice happy feeling in general. I love your lists.

    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous list, I've been pondering mine all day...still not entirely sure.
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely list with so many different special things. Isn't it funny how the simplest thing can remind of us of home and give us that warm fuzzy feeling. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how wonderful! Here is my list if you want to have a look :) http://croissantdeconfiture.wordpress.com/2014/01/23/52-lists-things-that-remind-me-of-home/

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger