This and That

Friday, December 13

Notes from this week..

..// these trimmings
{for making my home all Christmassy}
..// this electric whisk
{because it made the best devils food cake cupcakes.. ever!}

..//this Christmas tree
{because it was the starring role}

What else:
1. This is a pure genius piece of writing and the most right on thing i have read in a long time. 
2. I've had some amazing letters and surprises from the christmas card swap 
3. I'm beginning to adjust to everything that has been going on in my life. 
4. I've dedicated my week to seeing friends and i feel so much more loved for it. 

2 note(s)..:

  1. great to hear things are settling down for you, next week is my week of friends,then the fams here.. blissful x

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger