Weekend Scenes

Wednesday, November 6








My life recently seems to be all about these little weekend scenes and i'm kind of loving it. The past few months have been really tough ones for me and just trying to find the strength to get out of bed every morning has been a constant battle in my head. There were low points when i felt like giving up. These little scenes remind what is good about my life and the world we live in and that fills me with joy. 

This weekend i took my mum to the stables with me so she could get some photos of me jumping Morris. This is the first time since he had his back injury that we have pushed him to jump over proper jumps and not just little tiny things that he steps over. (He will try and jump a row of trotting poles laid on the damn ground but put up a pathetic height bounce and he will step it, how i love that horse!) So i wanted to see for myself how he was jumping, plus i wanted some recent photos of us. He did so well and listened incredibly well, i'm a proud horse mumma! I'm eager to get those jumps higher and get a good course round from him but we will take it one step at a time. 

The rest of the weekend was spent with friends, drinking one too many and laughing until our bellies hurt. The weather was awful and gloomy but in my little world the sun seemed to be shining. November holds so many exciting plans for me this year and i'm nervous but thrilled about them all. How was your weekend?

1 note(s)..:

  1. gorgeous photos- sounds like you had a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger