This & That

Friday, November 8

 Notes from this week.

- this white shirt.
 {because i finally found the perfect one}

 - this hair mask.
 {for giving my hair a helping hand through my colouring adventure}

 - this door.
 {because i love it so}

 - this book.
 {because i finally got around to starting it}

what else:
1. i have wasted far too many hours on pinterest.
2. i've written list after list
3. I finally bought and received my winter 'shopping' boots.
4. i've been busy busy busy. 
5. i've been making plans for a friends birthday.

Previous this & thats

8 note(s)..:

  1. always really love reading these little glimpses into your life. and i'm still on the hunt for the perfect white shirt!
    the hobbit kitchen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have hunted for that shirt for a few years now and i'm so happy i finally found the 'perfect' one! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've also just starting (re)reading To Kill a Mockingbird. Such a good book, I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really getting into it. I can see why it's such a classic! xx

      Delete
  3. Such a cute white winter shirt, I love the cute little cuff details
    x
    The Lobster & Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just perfect for me. just the right details and material i was looking for. xx

      Delete
  4. to kill a mocking bird is one of my very favorites!!!!
    and i think i love that door too already

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good book and that door is older than me, this house has such a history :) x

      Delete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger