This & That

Friday, November 1





- this blanket
{because it doesn't take much for me to feel a chill}
- this hand cream
{for keeping my hands in working order}
- this pumpkin
{because i love this time of year}
-these keys
{for being a freshly cut new set to my little pad}
-these paint splattered tiles 
{for decorating our front porch beautifully}

4 note(s)..:

  1. ooh that does look like one particularly cosy blanket! hope you had a very happy halloween :)
    the hobbit kitchen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is lovely and warm :) I did thank you hope you did too! x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous pictures Ema! That blanket looks SO cosy, it doesn't take much for me to get chilly either! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The slightest drop in temperature and i'm reaching for the thick socks and fluffy blankets! xx

      Delete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger