Weekend Scenes

Wednesday, October 30











I'm beginning to really love this whole Autumn season malarkey. Well.. I was until the clocks changed and i now can't walk Grizzle without putting his head lamp on. I guess i'll just have to make the most of the weekend daylight hours instead. 

We've been in the house a full week this week! I adore our new pad and i find new little things around it every day. Possibly my favourite thing is the big front door and steps. The house is over a 100 years old and almost everything is still there from day one. Grizzle just loves his new paddock and the fact that the cows like to lick his face. 

It's Halloween soon! I spent some time this weekend carving pumpkins and setting up a little display on our front steps. I'll spend the night watching scary movies, curled up on the sofa with a glass of wine, waiting for the trick or treaters that will never come because nobody would dare walk down our lane at night, especially on Halloween!

6 note(s)..:

  1. Lovely photos! I carved a pumpkin for the first time yesterday :) xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every year i forget how hard it is to carve a design into a pumpkin. Then i admire people who do really good ones all the more! xx

      Delete
  2. Such cute autumn snaps :) and the colours are just so cheerful, where would we be without October?
    x x x
    The Lobster & Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i'm really loving October this year :) xx

      Delete
  3. What stunning pictures, they really capture the gorgeous colours of this time of year. I hope you settle in well and enjoy your new house x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm settling in very well and loving having a big front door to decorate :) xx

      Delete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger