The Light of My Life

Thursday, October 3


My little boy has been admitted to doggy hospital. They are keeping him in and the vets and i are incredibly worried about him. They can't seem to figure out what's wrong with him yet but he is being monitored and having tests run.

So i'm here to say can all you loyal followers who know Grizzle to be a huge part of this blog and an even bigger part of my life, to pray that he is okay and we can figure out what's wrong and help him. 

I'm a mess right now so please all join me in hoping he has a speedy recovery. 

Thank you x

Update: The Vets called me last night and told me that Grizzle has pancreatitis and liver damage. They don't know what caused it but think it could be the treats that he eats. I personally don't give him any other than real meat but when people come to visit they bring him things and insist on feeding him them. Treats are high in fat and shouldn't be given to dogs lightly. They are saying they are doing everything they can. I am going to see him in a few hours. Thank you for everyone's comments i'm trying to stay positive. 

17 note(s)..:

  1. Oh, thinking of you and Grizzle doll. Will keep everything crossed for you. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending huge loves for Grizzle. Thinking of you both x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sad post to make a first comment on, and this is probably very random ......but you're in Norfolk aren't you? When I read your doggy was poorly I just wanted to check you've not taken him for a walk in Sandringham? I only ask as lots of dogs have become ill there and vets still don't know why. When I saw that they aren't sure what's wrong with him + Norfolk I thought I'd leave a comment just in case.

    As a fellow doggy owner, sending good vibes for Grizzle to get well soon. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya,
      I'm not From Norfolk although we do go there a lot. I have heard about the Sandringham thing though and we haven't taken him there for years now but thank you for letting me and potentially others know. x

      Delete
  4. oh, bless him! he's such a beautiful boy. thinking of you both, i can't imagine what you're going through :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is such a beautiful boy. It's hell but i'm hoping he is okay. xx

      Delete
  5. Thinking of you- huge love to you and Grizzle. SO hope it all turns out ok. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw :( he's gorgeous. Sending lots of love his way! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor old Grizzle :o(
    Sending lots of virtual good vibes.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fingers crossed that your beautiful dog will be better very soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. :( This post was just heartbreaking. I really hope your little Grizzle makes a speedy recovery!

    Hayfa
    http://londonloafers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger