Norfolk Scenes

Monday, October 14











These photos seem so long ago now especially since the weather is an altogether different picture now. My last Sunday in Norfolk the air had a slight chill to it but with a good jumper i was able to enjoy an early morning walk along the beach before stopping off for fresh croissants for breakfast to enjoy on the terrace outside.

I spent a few hours in Cromer on the pier (more on that soon) before driving along the coast road, stopping at various places to take photo's, see the animals and have cups of tea in the pub gardens. When the sun began to go down i headed to the beach and spent the rest of the evening reading and listening to the waves. I was truly sad to leave but hopefully i'll be back again soon. 

8 note(s)..:

  1. These pictures make me want it to be summer all over again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a lovely sunday! it's definitely starting to get a lot colder now - autumn is most definitely here :(

    http://thehobbitkitchen.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate the cold weather. I'm okay if the sun shines too but it doesn't normally do that here :(

      Delete
  3. Love how relaxed these are. I'm a total sucker for a bit of country side :)
    Lucy xo | We Resolve Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger