Healing

Thursday, October 3

(via)

As many of you will know if you have read this blog the past few weeks it's that i haven't been around much. I'm going through a tough time in my life and need some time to heal. While i love my little space of the internet i haven't felt the pull to photograph things and share them here lately, but i'm grateful for the wonderful comments you have left both here and on twitter and i hope that you stick around while i take some time. 

Soo.. 

Without delving into the personal details of the person closest to me you will know that the boy and i have been suffering. He is going through emotions and feelings that he has no idea how to handle and subsequently it has a major effect on our relationship. However as much as i want to be supportive and give him what he needs, it is damaging me deeply. 

I have lost my appetite, my spark and my energy levels have been the lowest they have been in years. I'm a huge believer in the healing powers we each have inside of us and believe strongly that if your mind is negative and dark then it will transpire into your life and your health. So it's no surprise that while all this has been going on I've been suffering with a cold, muscle spasms and the worst migraines i have ever experienced. (For the record i'm not a migraine sufferer but i now have a new level of respect for those who are.) I have been focusing all of my energy onto helping heal someone else and have neglected myself entirely.

This weekend i am having a healing weekend. I am going to one of my favourite places to relax, meditate and recharge without any distractions from the outside world. My phone will be off, the TV will stay off, And trashy magazines will stay at the side of the bed. As much as we want to help the people we love, we are no good to anyone if it comes at the cost of your own freedom and happiness. 

So if you happen to be in the North Norfolk area this weekend and you spot a girl doing yoga on the beach, or wondering around the prier, then it will most likely be me.. 

2 note(s)..:

  1. So sorry to hear that you are having hard times. It definitely makes sense to make sure you are fit and healthy before trying to fix other people. Sending positive thoughts your way, and hope the weekend is exactly what you need.

    Lucy xo | We Resolve Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for keeping positive, its the most important thing! And I know people often mock it (myself included) but I downloaded some "whale music" the other day and it is super relaxing. I hope you feel better soon. And I've got all my fingers crossed for Grizzle.
    Hannah xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger