An Evening Of Calm

Thursday, October 10


























Sitting on Weybourne beach as the sun starts to set, reading my book and listening to the waves crash against the shore has got to be the most relaxed i have felt for weeks. The sun still shining enough heat to keep the chill of the breeze away, the complete sense that you were the only few people in the world. It was just a glorious feeling. 

Although my trip was tainted with a touch of sadness, i will remember sitting on that beach for the rest of my life. Every person who came past seemed to be on their own, each with a head full of stories and each contemplating their own thoughts. It would have been wonderful for that handful of people to turn to each other and ask 'What brings you here today?'

14 note(s)..:

  1. What a lovely romantic glow of that late afternoon light :)
    hope you're feeling more at peace
    x x
    The Lobster & Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a magical time of day. My favourite time :) xx

      Delete
  2. Such lovely light. Gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely thought that people would talk to each other. I want to reach out and talk to people sometimes and then am reminded of my friend saying "we don't do that, we're British" haha. This can't be a true generalisation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very true of the British, however i'm that crazy person who makes friends waiting for my takeaway and in the line at the supermarket. I talk to everyone. I did manage to have a conversation with an old man who had a tiny little camera but was snapping away like it was his favourite thing on earth. It was lovely to see. xx

      Delete
  4. oh my goodness, what a gorgeous post. you really have a talent for taking photos, well done! and these made me so homesick for the english seaside i can't even tell you.

    the hobbit kitchen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much that is so kind to say. I feel homesick for that place everytime i look at them. One day i'll have a little stone cottage on top of that hill and spend my days listening to the sea.

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous photos :) I love having a special place to just sit and feel relaxed xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could spend my life sitting on that beach and watching the world go by around me.

      Delete
  6. i love your photography and taking pictures during the golden hour is fantastic!
    xx
    Anastasia
    Natbee'sFashion

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger