Two : A Dogs Life

Tuesday, September 3


Sometimes Grizzle has little outburst moments in the garden where he barks and barks and jumps around for no reason at all. I imagine he's trying to talk to the other dogs down the lane. Or he's just happy to be alive and ya know..likes to shout about it. 

Grizzle: Hey you! I'm going to rip apart my stuffed rabbit! 
Random dog: Cool i'm gonna go pee up this here tree.
Grizzle: That's my tree! 

It's a good job we don't have many neighbors really..

2 note(s)..:

  1. Hahaha! This is so cute, made me laugh out loud! I love Grizzle's imagined conversation, what a love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to imagine his voice as the cowardly lion from the wizard of oz - just for reference :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger