This & that

Friday, September 6




- this tennis court 
{because of the people it belongs too}

- this book
{for being the most beautiful thing i have read in a long time}

- this apple & bramble crumble
{because it was made out of the blue one Sunday}

- this gate
{for just being there}

-these jodphurs
{because i will live in them this weekend}

4 note(s)..:

  1. 'The Lovely Bones' is one of the most powerful books I've read. I'm not surprised it's the most beautiful thing you've read in a while... truly heart-wrenching.

    Ooh, apple and bramble crumble. Lovely! Autumnal foods are some of the best I think xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The words really did stay with me for days after and i'm looking forward to reading it again sometime. xx

      Delete
  2. Just stumbled across your blog and thought I'd say a little hello! I love your little corner of the internet (and have followed on bloglovin). These photos are gorgeous!

    Lucy xo | We Resolve Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you very much. I always like to hear from new people :) xx

      Delete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger