Reflection

Wednesday, September 25



You might have noticed i haven't been around much. This isn't something i intended to happen, but sometimes you need to take a step back and reflect on everything. I've been having a hard time recently. Without going into to much detail. Things aren't good. The boy and I have suffered majorly and i find myself asking the question of 'What did i do to deserve this?' Although i'm trying to be strong and pull the positives from the situation, it's difficult. Dealing with someone who is in such a self destructive place when you aren't all together yourself has got to be one of the most difficult things to endure. 

So above all else that is going on right now i am just trying to get through the day. I'm taking stock on what has happened and i'm trying to reflect on the situation so i can hopefully see the bright light at the end. Things may be a little scarce around here for a few weeks but i hope you all understand. 

My head is full of loud worrying voices and fuzzy pictures, like a crowded room where the people just wont stop coming in. I'm yearning for some space. Head space, physical space. Just some space from it all. You loose a sense of yourself when these things happen and i would like that back please. 

11 note(s)..:

  1. Sorry to hear that things haven't been going your way lately. I know how hard it is to deal with someone who is being so self destructive. When they are in that state of mind, you won't be able to really help them no matter what you do, and that is one of the hardest things to accept, especially when it's someone you care about. Sending positive vibes your way & hoping that things look up soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It really is difficult to deal with. I'm taking any positive vibes i can right now to get through this all. x

      Delete
  2. I hope you're both in a better place soon, sending you all the best! xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending well wishes for some head clearing space. Hope things are better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peace be with you Emma, remember the good times and focus on the little things that bring joy into your lives
    x x x
    {The Lobster & Me}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you find some easier headspace soon my lovely. p.s. I'm currently lusting over your gorgeous walking boots. My Hunters have totally failed me and aren't waterproof anymore, and your boots look so swish! Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! They are my new Dubarry's and serving me very well indeed! More supported than the older welly type ones. Great for dog walks!

      Delete
  6. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sending you love, Ema. It seems that a lot of people recently, myself included, have had a lot of things thrown at them that make it a bit hard to get up and get through the day without a panic attack or complete meltdown. I'm not even exaggerating. I hope things are getting brighter for you, and more in control. My parents own a cottage in the Lake District and I so badly want to be there in a couple of months in the cold wind, silent air and just be. I can't wait to feel that kind of calm, that kind of quiet. Thinking of you sweet.

    Flora
    |Two With Seven Blog|

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger