Monday Musings : Changes

Monday, September 2


 • I think i could safely say that i had a very surreal weekend. I randomly met a famous man from the telly, who me and the boy seem to watch every day, and ended up with us all taking him and his crew out for a night out.. that doesn't happen everyday. 
 • I went to the stables on Saturday to ride my new boy for the first time since he's been on rest. Luckily it seems to have done him to world of good and his back is fine now. We just did some flat work and some exercises to keep him supple but he was a dream boy and i'm glad he's not in pain anymore.                                                                                                                                      
• My anticipation for the weekend coming up has been killing me! I have so much to get done before then, hence the lack of posting on Friday. I'm only working three days this week so i may be a little quiet but i'll try and get the posts up i want, including a recipe from the weekend. 
 •  I can't believe it's September already. I woke this morning to a chill in the air that i hadn't felt for months. I love the changing of the seasons but i'm all too aware that these cold months tend to stick around past there welcome so i'm trying not to will the change too soon. Don't be a stranger Summer. 

1 note(s)..:

  1. i'm trying my best to soak up the last days of summer as well - i'm just not ready to say goodbye! your blog is absolutely lovely, i've added you to my bloglovin :)

    partyatgatsbys.me x

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger