this & that

Friday, August 23





- this new shirt 
{because i've had my eye on it forever}

- this new travel mug
{because it was a gift from Canada}

- this grooming kit
{because it will be a trusty companion for my event}

- this hair braiding kit
{because it's been so long since I've braiding a horses mane & tail}

- this new scarf
{for adding that perfect touch to my favourite bag}

8 note(s)..:

  1. That scarf looks beautiful on the bag :) really like the photos in this post :) xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you i'm really happy that it goes well :) xx

      Delete
  2. me too I love the scarf and the colour of that bag- very glamorous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt is gorgeous, I love Joules! And erm, how jealous am I of your Prada bag!? The scarf is such a lovely addition! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great shirt! Joules hit the nail on the head again. Thanks :) xx

      Delete
  4. LOVE that shirt so much! Check shirts are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a little bit in love with them right now :) xx

      Delete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger