This & that

Friday, August 16





- these flowers
{for bringing some colour back to the room}

- these dresses
{for being our uniform for a great night}

- this lemonade 
{because it's still been so hot}

- this iphone case
{because it's so cute}

- this article in Your Horse magazine
{because HELL YEAH!}

16 note(s)..:

  1. Pretty pictures! I love the flowers & phone case. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess! Big up Burghley! Already have my tickets ready! BEST LOCAL EVENT EVER!
    Emily xx
    My Ginger Bread Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like my olympics! I look forward to it every year more than any other event! I'm down there for the full three days this year to, WOO! xx

      Delete
    2. See you there then!!! wooo!! XX

      Delete
    3. I'll keep my eyes peeled :) xx

      Delete
  3. Nice pictures Ema! I really like your clothes hangers, I think I will invest in some wooden ones when I have the money because they make me appreciate my clothes more. Which is weird, but they do!

    Flora
    www.twowithseven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like the wooden ones. These have those little grippy bits on too so they don't fall off :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I can't believe i found it for £3.00 too :)

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous photos :) I really love this kind of post! xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really like doing this kind of post :)

      Delete
  6. That case is so cute! And your dresses look fab, hope you had a good night out! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, we did have an amazing night out x

      Delete
  7. The flowers are lovely and I'm beyond jealous of your phone case, I spent friday looking for some jazzy new ones xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stumbled on this one in a little shop in Norfolk completely by chance :) xx

      Delete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger