Monday Musings: A country affair

Monday, August 5


• The boy is now in Canada somewhere after a two day round trip of travelling so that meant i have two weeks of not sharing my bed, being able to watch cheesy telly without having to debate about the programs and two weeks of quality time with Grizzle and the girls. 

• This weekend was Revesby Country Show which to me is the mark that summer is fully up and running. Since the boy was away i took Grizzle on my own, knowing i would run into people i knew there anyway. We had a walk around, watched the horse shows and did a little shopping before dragging our very tired selves home for naps in front of movies. 

• I'm so busy this week that it's making my head hurt. I've got a lot of work to get done before the end of the week and right now i can't see how i'm going to manage it all. It's a little daunting if i'm honest. 

• I had some devastating news when i arrived at the stables Saturday morning. My boy, Woody, isn't going to be a part of my journey anymore. It's a little bit raw to talk about but basically he's been taken out of action for his own good. I was in total shock and spent the day in and out of tears, especially since we had such a good ride out with him last week. I'll miss him dearly. 

4 note(s)..:

  1. I'm so sad to hear about your horse! :( What will happen, will you get another one? Hope you're alright lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie, it's a very sad time. Eventually i'll find another one so i carry on but not just yet. xx

      Delete
  2. Oh lovely I'm so sorry to hear about Woody, that's just dreadful. I'm glad you had a lovely time at the Country Show though- they're so much fun, aren't they!? And it's great you're finding the positives in your husband being away! Love to you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The show was really good, it was just what i needed. Thanks so much, i'm sure i'll be okay i'm just a bit heartbroken by it all right now. xx

      Delete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger