this & that

Friday, July 26




- this riverside view 
{because what a wonderful view}

- this flower box
{because it somehow reminds me of New York brownstones}

- this sky
{because there isn't a cloud to be seen}

- this cake
{because it turned out just how i wanted and tasted even better}

- this garden 
{because it looked and smelled divine!}

4 note(s)..:

  1. That cake is making me SO HUNGRY! And we don't have any sweet stuff in the house, because we're trying to get healthier! Nooooooo! ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your pain. I had a salad for lunch, i don't know what i was thinking.. I want a chocolate! xx

      Delete
  2. OMG...that cake is happiness!!! I have a big sweet tooth...
    last night i made some chocolate mousse dessert shots...have a look at my latest blog post!!
    http://fatzee.blogspot.com
    cheers

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger