this & that

Friday, July 5




- this early morning light
{because it seems summer is here}

- this peony 
{because it bloomed for almost 2 weeks straight}

- these curious eyes and wet nose
{because he makes me smile}

- this vintage moterbike
{because it belonged to the Grandfather i never got to meet}

- these hairy paws
{because they are still big puppy paws}

5 note(s)..:

  1. Such a nice collection of photos :)

    Dannielle | Chic-a-Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come check mine out, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx
    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks because i don't find these comments annoying at all. :/

      Delete
  3. What pretty pictures! I'm so happy that Summer does finally seem to have arrived. Let's hope it stays for a while.

    Also, bit random, but you have really lovely curtains. xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger