In the Countryside

Wednesday, July 17






Before we headed out to the beach at the weekend i decided to take a walk out the back of the house with my camera. The sun hadn't woke up yet but the countryside definitely had. A sign of a good hot summer is when every field pulls out the irrigation systems, despite it being overcast i could have quite happily played in those giant sprinklers all morning. 

Luckily the sun was on our side and after her lie in she shone with all her might. One of the villages was having it's annual scarecrow competition, my favourite was the Mary Poppins one. Sometimes i can count my blessings that i live in such a pretty part of the country..

5 note(s)..:

  1. Your photos are so gorgeous. The light looks incredible. You live in a beautiful part of the world! :) One of the villages near where I live has a scarecrow festival too, and I find them terrifying! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit some of them were weird with actual mannequin heads on them! One house had done a nurse covered in blood....bit weird! xx

      Delete
  2. Wonderful photos. I have always wanted to go on a scarecrow trail. Loving the blog. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award, hope you don't mind. Jill x

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger