A birthday walk

Wednesday, June 26

For my birthday afternoon all i wanted to do was spend it with my two favourite boys. The boy & Grizzle. So when the boy suggested a walk in my favourite woods it seemed like the perfect way to spend the day, plus i knew i could get some good photo's for my birthday. 

Grizzle likes these woods too, i think it's because he blends into everything. We took the track that nobody seemed to be walking on so we wouldn't be disturbed.
When Grizzle spots something he's unsure of he ends up sitting down and waiting for me. Turns out it was another tiny dog in the distance and a man lugging a huge backpack.
Soon after we ran into this lovely girl. She was an old lady and came straight over, put her paw up and waited for the praise to fall on her. 

In an effort to prove that i'm never going to grow up i played hide and seek with Grizzle.

He found me. 
How cool would it have been to build one of these as a kid? I imagine a group of them playing lost boys in these woods until the sun went down. 

5 note(s)..:

  1. Hope you had a very happy birthday! Those woods are beautiful! And grizzle is quite the cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you & thank you, he is indeed :)

      Delete
  2. These photos are so gorgeous! I LOVE your jacket, the colour's amazing! I play hide and seek with Teddy too, it's so much fun! ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie! Oh and the Jacket is from Joules last summer. I always find it funny when Griz looks at me like i'm an idiot when i play stupid games with him haha! :) x

      Delete
  3. What a lovely way to spend the day :)
    I love your skinny jeans and jacket combo, such great pastel colours
    x x x

    {The Lobster & Me}

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger