This & That

Friday, May 3







- Packing things for the weekend 
{because i couldn't be more happy to escape to my favourite place}

- This space on my desk

{because there once was a time i never used brushes & i don't know how i did it}

- This Kitchen

{simply because i love being here}

- Collecting things for my handbag this weekend

{because we all need essentials in our lives for those warm summer evenings}

- This trampoline

{because we put it up together & i forgot the simple joy of being weightless, if only for a second}

- This forgotten cart in the ivy

{because beauty can be found everywhere}




2 note(s)..:

  1. What a beautiful blog you have here, I've just stumbled upon it and am a little bit in love. I think you're living the life I want to! I used to have a trampoline until I came back from university and my mum had taken it down. Devastated xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your wonderful comment! You've just made my day :)
      xxx

      Delete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger